7/21/10

Chew on this!

Every so often when I am at home with Toby I need a few minutes of calm but all he wants to do is play! If I just can't get him to relax I give him something to chew on. Sometimes it's a dollar store dental stick, but usually it's a Purina Busy Bone they last a few minutes even with my pig of a dog, and are easier to digest than raw bones or raw hide. And best of all they almost always have a coupon out, either in the paper or printable online! These days my mom is quite the "coupon-er" and it can really pay off! I have gotten Busy Bones for less than a dollar a piece and they are bigger, and there is more variety than the dollar store types. Check our "Printable Pet Coupon" section on the right side of the page for current coupon links!

No comments:

Post a Comment